Current vacancy at Druid
Founded in 2000, Druid Software Limited is based in Bray Co. Wicklow and is an innovative and dynamic organisation, developing private cellular network platforms for the latest 4G and 5G technology innovations which makes Druid a very exciting place to work! We have a very talented group of Druids where teamwork and collaboration are key to our continued success.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Contracts Negotiator to join a highly experienced, motivated and enjoyable team. Our newest Druid will work on a variety of commercial agreements and will be responsible for negotiating, drafting, and revising contracts. You will work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that agreements, which best serve the commercial and progressive interests of Druid Software are attained.
The role requires excellent communication, organisational, and problem-solving skills, and a comprehensive understanding of contract law, commercial practices, and the regulatory environment. The successful candidate must have exceptional attention to detail, be a dynamic self-starter, approach work in a systematic motivated and innovative fashion and embrace and encourage process development and change.
- Negotiate, draft, review and revise commercial and other
- Liaise with customers and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and ensure that agreements are compliant with relevant legislation and regulation in various jurisdictions and company policies, procedures or guidelines.
- Analyse and interpret contract clauses, legal documents and/or other relevant information and provide advice to the Contracts Manager and any other relevant Druids on potential risks, issues or concerns.
- Monitor, review, report and advise on the performance of existing contracts.
- Identify and manage potential risks associated with proposals, agreements or contracts.
- Participate in contract review, renewal, and approval processes.
- Prepare and present contract summaries and reports.
- Maintain accurate records of all contract negotiations and agreements.
- Issue and manage Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Implement and update any relevant systems as required by Druid in order to manage or streamline contracting processes.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of contract law, commercial practices, and the regulatory environment in the telecommunications sector.
- Significant experience of analysing commercial contracts and other legal documents.
- Proven experience negotiating and managing significant contracts of high commercial value.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret and communicate information to stakeholders at all levels.
- High levels of drive, initiative and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines in a highly commercial environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High levels of risk awareness and risk management.
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, maintain composure under pressure and a team player.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Honours Degree in Law, Business or a related field.