Current vacancy at Druid
Founded in 2000, Druid Software Limited is based in Bray Co. Wicklow and is an innovative and dynamic organisation, developing private cellular network platforms for the latest 4G and 5G technology innovations which makes Druid a very exciting place to work! We have a very talented group of Druids where teamwork and collaboration are key to our continued success.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a highly experienced, motivated and high performing team. Our newest Druid will work on and manage a variety of commercial agreements and will be responsible for negotiating, drafting, and revising contracts. They will work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that agreements, which best serve the commercial and progressive interests of Druid Software are attained.
The role requires excellent communication, organisational, and problem-solving skills, and a comprehensive understanding of contract law, commercial practices, and the regulatory environment. The successful candidate must have experience of relevant Irish and European legislation, exceptional attention to detail and be a dynamic self-starter. They will approach work in a systematic and innovative way, embracing and building strong process development.
- Negotiate, draft, review, revise and manage commercial and other contracts.
- Liaise with customers and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and ensure that agreements are compliant with relevant legislation and regulation in various jurisdictions and company policies, procedures or guidelines.
- Analyse and interpret contract clauses, legal documents and/or other relevant information and provide advice to the Head of Risk Management and Contracts and any other relevant Druids on potential risks, issues or concerns.
- Monitor, review, report and advise on the performance of existing contracts.
- Identify and manage potential risks associated with proposals, agreements or contracts.
- Ensure all contract and related documentation is captured and updated in the company’s corporate management systems.
- Manage contract reviews, renewals and approval processes.
- Prepare and present contract summaries and reports.
- Manage and issue Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Implement and update any relevant systems as required by Druid in order to manage or streamline contracting processes.
- Lead and manage any team members as assigned.
- Manage and report on assigned relevant projects using best practice controls and performance management principles.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of contract law in the Irish Market, commercial practices, and the regulatory environment in the telecommunications sector.
- Significant experience of working as a Contracts Manager or Solicitor.
- Proven commercial acumen and experience negotiating and managing significant contracts of high value.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret and communicate information to stakeholders at all levels.
- High levels of drive, initiative and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines in a highly commercial environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High levels of risk awareness and risk management.
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, maintain composure under pressure and a team player.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Honours Degree in Law, Business or a related field.
- The successful candidate may be a qualified solicitor